Glock L - Australian Glock Importers guarantee full company support for your purchase of GLOCK 44 - REAL GLOCK. NEW CALIBER. LIFE 22 l.r.

The G44 is the ideal pistol to start or enhance your long range shooting career. The perfect blend of polymer and steel provides the ultimate GLOCK shooting experience while handling a lightweight, low-profile weapon.

Glock L

Glock L

The G44 is a rimfire pistol that you can adapt to any hand size by using the different backs that come with the gun. It has been tested with a variety of bullets and the GLOCK Marksman barrel shows excellent accuracy.

High Speed Gear

The right tools are essential, the G44 comes with a slim polymer stock, two load-assist magazines, a screwdriver for the sights, a new cleaning kit for smaller barrels, and a set of dovetails and beavertails.

Developed specifically for the G44, the new hybrid slide has great stability and durability. Considered the combination of polymer and steel.

An ambidextrous slide stop lever makes it easy for left- or right-handed users to quickly and easily rotate the slide.

Three different independent safety stages disengage sequentially when the trigger is pulled and automatically re-engage when the trigger is released.

Glock G17 Vs Glock G17l Size Comparison

The G44 features a modular backstrap and beavertail system. It gives the shooter the ability to adjust the grip to the size of the hand for more comfort.

The 10-roll polymer magazine was developed specifically for the G44. Combined shipping assistance allows for fast shipping.

The thin adjustable polymer rear sight offers the ability to adjust the sight as needed for the most accurate shooting experience.

Glock L

A ghost hole is like an indicator of a cargo room. A small hole is located behind the barrel cap at the top of the ejection port, which allows you to see if there is a cartridge in the gun's chamber or not.

Double Bell \

Don't take our word for it. Here is a sample of what customers are saying about our products and services.

Many thanks to Glenn and his team, I have purchased several items from On Target and have always had a great experience. Their service and knowledge is second to none. I have even placed orders online and over the phone where they have provided updates and tracking numbers for all my purchases. I highly recommend these guys for all your gun and shooting needs.

Unbelievable! The best unique weapon dealer in this country without a doubt. The team goes above and beyond and has never let me down.

These guys wrote the book on customer service. I couldn't be happier with my purchases over the years and will continue to be a customer whenever I need something they sell.

Best Glock For First Time Buyers

I recently bought a shotgun from these guys while on holiday in Brisbane and couldn't be happier with my purchase. The marketing process really opened my eyes to the variety of brands available in Australia. My new Beretta now has the highest position on the gun rack and my sport score has improved by having a gun mounted on me. 100% customer for life. Thank you.

I love the new Ruger Precision in 308. Had to get one in Rimfire too. Thanks for helping me through the startup process. Made it easy and hassle free despite the firearms license delay being out of your control. I can't wait for my lithgow to arrive now. I encourage anyone who needs anything gun related to contact me.

I logged in without permission 3 months ago. I went out today with a license and a shotgun. You made this process easier than I could have done on my own and your service is second to none in any industry I have dealt with.

Glock L

It started with a phone survey. Imagine my surprise when I found out they had factory Ruger 204 ammo. After visiting the store for the first time, I will be happy to switch to On Target every time. I can't recommend these guys enough.

Review: Suarez International L Mount Trijicon Rmr Red Dot Base The Firearm Blog

I live in Victoria and visit once or twice a year. Whenever Pilla releases a new lens, I call the team and make sure they send it directly to me. I can't get enough of Pilla, the latest in sunglasses. If I could buy the ammo from them, I would.

I've been shooting for 40 years and I don't buy anywhere. If they don't have it, they can get it. My loyalty is a direct result of them and I recommend On Target to everyone I know anywhere in the world.

I recently shot my first round of Skeet with Glenn and Matt in Caboolture with a club gun. I am in love and bought the Beretta 692 Sporting. They helped me understand a lot of things I hadn't learned in 20+ years of shooting guns which, believe it or not, really helped me on the course. Now I finally got the H category.

Having been on the receiving end of the On Target experience, I am a customer for life. From the firearms safety training course to the license application process and getting my first license, they made it easy. I highly recommend these guys.

Double Bell Glock G22 Gas Powered Gel Blaster [766] Renegade Blasters

I bought the first gun I found missing Victoria. This is a complete mistake. A friend of mine referred me to On Target who suggested I go there and get the gun done properly. After visiting it was clear that I had made a bad decision and I ended up switching to a gun that actually fit. As a result, my grades improved and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for helping me

Ian just bought a ring and mount for my gun. Great experience will definitely be back.

It aims to be the best gun shop in Brisbane. The guys are great, very helpful and knowledgeable. I really like to walk around the store and have a good look, unlike other gun stores that have everything behind the counter. Also a big thank you to Stuart for cleaning/damaging my wife's new gun as well as storing it and seeing it when it arrived at no cost. We will be doing more business with you in the future.

Glock L

Very nice and personal service! I wanted to try some pistols, I was open minded. I wasn't pushed into a gun, I wasn't sold on something more expensive that I couldn't afford.

Said I'd Never Own A Glock….$1,200 Later…

Team 10/10. They are very knowledgeable, helpful and do a great job. Miroku was repaired by the owner for free and he explained the process behind what he does to repair it, seems like a great family man too from what I can see! Top guys!

I've been out of the sport for years and I'm a little rusty, so I tried a lot of other stores to get advice and buy what I needed. I also spent so much time with the seller feeling guilty that not once did he rush me or make me feel like a PITA, he went out of his way to help and advise me I was totally blown away by the level of quality. . an old service that many shops seem to have forgotten

Bought a pair of loot glasses from Glenn in between shooting rounds in Perth when I was at work in Sydney and had all the time in the world I would definitely buy more from his shop.

A very big team in terms of goals. They are friendly, knowledgeable and willing to spend time helping you.

Gun Review: Going 2,200 Rounds With The New Glock G44 In 22lr :: Guns.com

I got some Pilla Panther action shooting goggles from On Target Sporting Arms. Glen was great and gave me great advice on lenses for different lighting conditions as well. These lenses are expensive, no doubt, but they are amazing in terms of clarity. My eyes also feel more relaxed and see things better than with my glasses.

I would like to find a store to take the time to help my two sons on their 22nd birthdays. I am a new licensed shooter and want my boys to get good advice and take the time to make their own decisions. . I just got my license and filled out two PTAs the day before, so I haven't been able to buy anything yet. He came into the store Saturday arvo, met Glenn, and best of all, shook my son's hand and talked to him like I did. I really noticed it. Talk about fantastic, bass

Nerf glock, glock sights, key glock, glock holsters, glock drawing, pellet glock, glock tattoo, glock smile, glock lock, glock pdf, glock g20sf, glock holster